Lo-Pro 200 800cf capacity
The DSS Lo-Pro 200 can be used for a variety of applications. Primarily it is designed to be loaded from a bulk truck pneumatically. It can store roughly *80,000 pounds of cement, or one truckload, (a standard truckload is 27 Tons or 54,000 pounds). Contact a DSS sales associate to discuss conveying other materials like Fly Ash, Calcium Oxide, Guar, Calcium Carbonate, or any other dry material. The unit has a standard discharge rate of about 800 pounds a minute, however we offer a variety of options including a VFD motor and DSS weigh batch system for loss of weight batching and metering. Our shop has modified Lo-Pro’s specifically for Ready Mix Plants, Waste Water Processing Plants, and we have even build Stainless Steel units for food grade, or caustic materials.
The 800c.f. (200 Brrl) silo is:
- 8′-6″ wide x 13′-9″ tall, 26′-0″ overall length,
- 10″ x 17′ discharge screw. 800 PPM, (Pounds Per Minute) discharge rate.
- 10Hp 3Ph motor and gear box, chain drive, with DSS lube block seal.
- Manual slide gate assembly for clean out
- (9) air fluidizers with manifold assembly
- (2) 6,000# axles with 16” wheels with electric brakes and lights.
- 150 sq. ft. dust house with electric vibrator.
- NEMA 3r electrical panel with disconnect.
- Silo controls are all pre-wired.
- Pressure relief valve
- 6″ flex hose with clamps
- 10 3/4″ x 4′- 0″ vinyl boot sock with clamp.
- Unit weight is 10,000 Pounds
- Primed and painted light gray.
Gas Hydraulic Drive
DSS loss of Weight Scale System
Pulse jet dust collectors